Friday, March 04, 2005

i'm ba-ack!

ever seen a superlambbanana? well you should. it's about 16 feet tall, cadmium yellow, and it's...well, it's a lamb with a banana butt. and it travels around liverpool. totally rocks. pictures forthcoming.

today my mom IM'd me and said that since she's still sick after a week of feeling yucky she was going to call the doctor. then she IM'd me again to tell me that the receptionist at the dr's office was being snotty about there are no appointments available until monday and how usually people who need to be seen immediately call early in the day. my mom replied that she had been sleeping earlier in the day. so then the woman says, "so, do you want the monday appointment?" and my mom says, "no, i'll go crawl into a corner somewhere and die, instead" and hung up.

i heart my mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home