i guess i will play this game of tag, since ed tagged me.
These are the rules:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random (I'm assuming random here means "unexpected") facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write in their own blog about their eight things and include these rules in the post.
- At the end of your post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
These are the facts:
1. i think my real name sounds like the stage name of a swedish porn star. in a bad way.
2. rabbits give me the creeps.
3. when i was a little kid, whenever my mom would say i couldn't do something i would respond, "my OTHER [imaginary] mommy would let me!" and stomp off.
4. my [not-imaginary] mom called me "princess thundercloud," for obvious reasons.
5. i own two violins, two guitars, an electric keyboard, a soprano recorder, and a tin whistle.
6. i drove, by myself, from winterhaven, fl to philadelphia, pa in one day.
7. i am addicted to really trashy sci fi/fantasy novels.
8. i have to concentrate really hard to properly pronounce the word "lilith," and i really hope i never have to interact with anyone named lily on a regular basis. i think i might just resort to "hey you."
i don't know eight people with blogs, but here's my list: