Thursday, May 12, 2005

geetar skeeelz

look out, eric clapton. i can play the 12-bar blues in exactly one key (A). i can also play barre chords, but only one per day. then my fingers cramp up like the crypt keeper's claw. i am also learning bends, but i've been slacking on those because in order to practice them i have to plug in my electric guitar. for some reason i can't be bothered.

sadly i had to reschedule my appointment to get my tattoo finished up because ducks were crossing the schuylkill expressway. they caused an hour-long backup. i shit you not.

wow that ended up being more scatalogical than i intended.

i'm wracking my brain trying to think of something library-ish to write about, but honestly i don't want to think about work. at all. ever. but especially not right now. so nyah.

incidentally, anybody else have any tips for things to do in chicago? i've never been there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home