Friday, November 05, 2004

activism

yesterday i was positively despondent. it seems a bit extreme, but i've been under a lot of stress lately and the election just sort of pushed me over the edge. as i mentioned earlier i am seeing a bit more clearly today, but i did realize in the midst of my distress that i have become significantly less "shit-starting" and "upheaval-inducing" that i have been in the past. the evidence is in this blog. it became obvious to me as i was sitting at the desk staring into space that i have lost my focus. but i think the results of this election have brought it back to me, which is a small favor.

i don't have any idea what i'm going to do with this realization, but i suppose it's good to develop a purpose. it's either that or end up in a rubber room.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home