Wednesday, December 14, 2005

joy to the squirrels

someone i know (ahem, ellie) is always blogging about her fabulous knitting projects, and i've been going nuts since may because when we moved to our new apartment i stashed my yarn and needles somewhere and i couldn't find them. fortuitously i managed to dig them up just in time to knit a scarf for my great grandmother for her 95th birthday. now i'm on a roll!

i currently have two projects underway: i'm making baby blankets for my sister's impending twins, and i'm making myself a scarf. i suppose i may at some point post up pictures (not to horn in on the knitting blog scene or anything...)

here's hoping for another snow day on friday.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay knitting! I'm on a sock right now, and gifts for mom, but I really WANT to start a scarf for myself. With all my knitting can you believe I don't have one?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home